Managing Director at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:508 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Senior Manager - Legal - Infra/Manufacturing (10-12 yrs)
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- A lawyer or inhouse counsel with 10-12 years of post qualification experience, ideally in a large Infrastructure Company or a tier I law firm or large manufacturing company.
The role will involve task around the following larger pillars :
- Drafting and vetting of various Commercial and business Agreements including JV / Consortium Agreement, MOU's for co-operation and tender participation, Sub-contract Agreement, Work order, Purchaser Order, Standard GTC, Supply Agreement, Purchase Agreement, Agency Agreement, Infrastructure Sharing Agreement, Confidentiality Agreement, other Collaboration Agreements.
- Co-ordinating with concerned Business team in connection with drafting/vetting of agreements and also drafting of various legal notice, reply to various legal notices received by the organization.
- Understanding the commercial aspects of business and advising the business team suitably on various matters.
- Undertaking Effective claims management for various projects due to delay in execution of the project.
- Effective litigation management. Attending, pursuing, filing & defending all Civil / Criminal litigations, Writs Petitions, pending before High Court, City Civil Courts, Magistrate Court and various other Judicial and Quasi - Judicial Authorities which includes Filing fresh Civil Suits, Summary Suits, Winding - up Petition and Criminal Complaints, Corporate, Civil & Criminal.
- Drafting and implementing various processes, Standard Templates, guidelines, SOP, Compliance management, Risk Management, Ethics and Compliance Policy, Contract Management Policy etc.
- Undertaking advisory role to the management and providing legal inputs, opinions to safeguard the interest of the Company and also providing interpretation of various Acts, Notifications, Provisions / Bills / Ordinance.
- National and International Arbitration under Indian and International Law.
- The role requires good co-ordination between other infrastructure functions such as Commercial, Finance, Account, Marketing & Business Development, Project, Execution, Engineering & Design, Corporate Functions etc.
- Having good interpersonal skills, self motivated, proactive, open to travel across India and abroad, team player etc.
- Takes ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution.
Experience/ Exposure :
- Experience in M&A Transaction etc.
- Litigation management experience.
- Prior work experience in Claims and Contract management.
- Sound knowledge of Contract Act, Arbitration Laws, IBC, Commercial laws, Corporate laws, International laws, Procedural laws.
Education/ Qualifications :
- Any additional legal qualification like LLM, CS, Ph.D, PMP etc. is welcome
- 10 to 12 years PQE