Co-Founder at BLH Big Leadership Hiring Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:766 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Manager - Legal - Global Compliance - Pharma - LLB (8-12 yrs)
LLB ONLY. B'LURU CANDIDATES ONLY. GLOBAL EXPOSURE IS A MUST. INDIAN LISTED COMPANY ONLY. OR A REPUTED LAW FIRM.
Job Description :
REPORTING TO : General Counsel: Legal. Dotted Reporting to the Company Secretary
- Law Graduate from a reputed law school/ university
Additional Qualification :
- Certification on Compliance Management
Experience/ Skills :
- 8-10 years in compliance management
- Good working knowledge on legislation and regulations impacting a manufacturing company, encompassing areas of Industrial Laws (EHS, Location/ Unit Related laws, Factory and EOU related laws), HR Laws, Corporate Law, Commercial, Competition, Intellectual Property etc.
- Proficiency in drafting and communication skills
- Ability to interact and influence cross-functionally and deliver the result
- Hands-on experience in handling legal Compliance for overseas jurisdictions (US, UK, Singapore) will be added advantage.
- Understand local compliances at each jurisdiction for Strides Group
- Assisting in the identification, preparation and updating of applicable statutes to the Group
- Draft and implement a compliance policy and framework - including aligning with Code of Conduct, Anti-Bribery Compliances etc.
- Preparing statutory compliance grid providing detail requirements along with their periodicity and due date for compliance
- Maintain and operate electronic legal compliance management system for tracking compliance status and preparation of updates
- Preparation of legal compliance MIS and Presentations
- Facilitate compliance audit for the Group
- Repository of compliance records - To be indexed and archived
- Keeping track of regulatory changes and providing updates to the management and internal stakeholders for timely action, where required
- Creation of awareness of applicable and new compliances and conducting training sessions for teams