Director - Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search & Recruitment Specialists
Views:387 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Manager - Legal - FMCG - LLB/LLM (15-22 yrs)
About our Client:
Our client is a leading FMCG Company with a turnover of Rs. 9000 Crores.
Job Title : Senior Manager - Legal
Reporting to : AVP - Legal & CS
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : LLB / LLM
Experience : Minimum 15-18 Years
Key Responsibilities :
Litigation Management :
- Strategic thinking on Litigation requirements
- Ensure timely initiating legal proceedings
- Ensure timely attendance and response
- Ensure Database management of Litigations and on a quarterly basis present an updated legal cases review to the management.
Regulatory Affairs :
- Ensure timely renewal of plant level and other licenses permissions by keeping a master data to be updated daily.
- Identifying and applying for new licenses / permissions for all plants and other locations
- Ensure review of product labels to comply with FSSA, IPR, Legal Metrology.
- Ensure Legal proceedings management under FSSA, Legal Metrology and any other statute as applicable
- Advising on promotional activities to ensure they are in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Ensure complete compliance of all the units
Project Management :
- Ensure to carry out due diligence of new project locations
- Ensure to apply and obtain all licenses and permissions
- To make timely representations to various Govt. agencies or departments for issues related to power, water, effluent discharge etc.
- To find out about the subsidies available at various states and avail of the eligible subsidies related to power, VAT, stamp duty etc.
- Undertake and timely implement any other project undertaken at management instance
Property Issues :
- To carry our due diligence of new property for e.g., residential/ commercial/ industrial purpose.
- To liaise with state industrial development corporations or private party for completing the land/property transaction and getting the same registered
Skill Set :
1. Knowledge of all requisite Laws, Rules and Regulations related to the Food & Beverage industry; such as, the Food Safety Standards Act(s) or Legal Metrology etc.
2. Extremely strong communication and negotiation skills.
3. Effective initiative and leadership qualities to get matters resolved through thorough investigation and discussion with those concerned, and in consultation with the management.
4. Exposure to F&B or FMCG or Pharmaceutical Industry will be Preferred
In case, if you need any clarification, call me at 7010163344 / 9444202352
Director - Talent Acquisition