Manager (BDM) at Sphinixworldbiz Consultants
Views:173 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Senior Manager - Legal - FMCG - LLB (8-13 yrs)
Functional Requirements for Role:
- Preparing, reviewing and vetting contracts and agreements
- Designing, rolling out and internalising Contract Management System
- Monitoring and ensuring regulatory and compliance requirements especially FCO, Insecticides Act, Seeds Act, Shops and Establishment Act, Consumer Protection Act, Legal Metrology Act, Legal Metrology rules etc. relating to our retail centres, marketing operations, divisional offices and manufacturing units.
- Reviewing and managing legal cases filed by or against the company in various forms.
- Handling and management of Litigation Management Software
- Providing legal advise to other departments, as and when sought
- Liaison with various government and regulatory agencies including agriculture departments, ADA- s/JDA's and Testing Labs
- Coordination with external law firms and lawyers
Qualification & Experience:
- B.A.LL.B (Hons) / Law graduate with five years integrated program from NLS / NALSAR / reputed university
- 10-13 years post-qualification experience in a large manufacturing company with multiple locations and business units.
Reporting To : GM Legal
Position at Corporate office(Fertilizers industry)