Client Partner - Telecom & Services at Grassik Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:210 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager - Legal - FMCG (3-8 yrs)
Senior Manager - Legal
Job Description :
1. Assisting in procuring and renewing licenses and registrations under FSSAI/Trade License rules and regulations on PAN India basis
2. Procuring Fire NOCs/registrations for the premises
3. Compliances needed to be adhered to under various laws for products including but not limited to Raw food, Milk, Processed Food, Beverages, Staples, Fresh Fruits & Vegetables, Meat, Frozen foods etc.
4. Compliances needed to be adhered to under Legal Metrology laws
5. Compliances needed to be adhered to under Consumer Protection laws
6. Calibration Compliance
7. Replying to notices received from various departments
8. Municipal Corporation Compliances
9. Handling inspections of Officers
10. Conducting periodic inspections internally in warehouses and hubs to ensure compliance procedures are followed
11. To develop and maintain the compliance calendar for all business Compliances, and monitor the implementation of the same
12. Assess product, compliance or operational risks in the Organisation and develop risk mitigation strategies
13. Draft and implement Policies and SOPs to be followed by the Operations teams pertaining to Compliances
14. Conduct trainings and sessions for the internal teams to implement the Compliance procedures
15. Keeping updated regarding new industry changes, trends, and best practices and assess the potential impact of these changes on organizational processes
16. Review or modify policies or operating guidelines to comply with changes to environmental standards or regulations, wherever applicable to Business.
17. Coordinating with our external Counsels on PAN India basis
18. Tracking disclosures on platform basis Legal metrology and FSSAI requirements
19. Regularly liasoning with statutory Authorities