Senior Consultant Recruitment at Randstad
Views:389 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Legal - FMCG (12-20 yrs)
- Ensure timely renewal of plant level and other licenses permissions by keeping master data to be updated daily.
- Identifying and applying for new licenses/permissions for all plants and other locations
- Ensure review of product labels to comply with FSSA, IPR, Legal Metrology.
- Ensure Legal proceedings management under FSSA,
- Legal Metrology and any other statute as applicable
- Advising on promotional activities to ensure they are in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Ensure complete compliance of all the units
- Ensure to carry out due diligence of new project locations
- Ensure to apply and obtain all licenses and permissions
- To make timely representations to various Govt. agencies or departments for issues related to power, water, effluent discharge etc.
- To find out about the subsidies available at various states and avail of the eligible subsidies related to power, VAT, stamp duty etc.
- Undertake and timely implement any other project undertaken at management instance
- To carry out due diligence of new property for e.g. residential/ commercial/ industrial purpose.
- To liaise with state industrial development corporations
- or a private party for completing the land/property transaction and getting the same registered.