Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:2041 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Senior Manager - Legal - Fertilizers/Pharma/Agrochemical/FMCG/Manufacturing - LLB/LLM (10-12 yrs)
- Assist in Maintaining Statutory /governmental registration/filing, liaising and acting as one point source for licensing and compliance for company operation in the designatory territory.
- Administration functions pertaining to IPR Management entailing Trademark, Patent etc. IP protection and action against IPR infringement.
- Effective litigation management of all cases filing of cases and monitoring their progress, and provide timely updates to the business leadership.
- Manage document filing for Recovery Litigation under 138 of NI Act, Legal Metrology Act, Consumer Protection Act incl. hard copies and database setup;
- Coordinating in recovery litigations to be filed/pending including Consumer cases filed against Company in different forums and attend and depose before Criminal and other courts or forums on behalf of Company
- Assist in preparing replies for legal correspondences/notices received in the territory allocated.
- Skillful in preparation of cases and handling legal matters with effective communication, & problem solving skills. Represent the company before various Courts, Tribunal, Forums Regulatory bodies.
- Assisting in legal audits and internal compliance
- Attend to Court, Tribunal, Forum and Quasi Judicial Authorities representing the Company.
- Should be well versed with Court procedure.
- Responsible for entire legal cases of the Company and regularly update status of cases in Management Information System (MIS)
- Brief and Liaise with Lawyers of the company.
- Furnish the relevant documents to the Lawyers with due co-ordination with the internal departments.
- To maintain a case file including a synopsis and other important information for every case.
- Take all precautionary measures on continual basis as per law to protect the interest of the company.
- Keep the superiors involved in above actions.
- Any other work assign from time to time.
Required Candidate profile
- Qualified LLB/LLM with 10 -12 years of experience in manufacturing company.
- Candidates with experience in fertilizers, pharma, agrochemical and FMCG will only be considered.
- Candidate should have strong exposure to IPR, Negotiable Instruments Act, CPC etc
- Should be able to handle court procedures independently.
- Candidates willing to relocate to Hyderabad may only apply
Job involves travel to various office locations.