Principal Recruiter at Igrow Consultant
Views:199 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager - Legal - CS + LLB (10-24 yrs)
SR. MANAGER - LEGAL (CS + LLB) - Legal & Secretarial activities in the Organisation
- Manage the entire Legal & Secretarial activities
- Ensuring compliance with Companies Act and the Rules made there under and also the SEBI Regulations.
- Supporting in Planning & coordinating general /Board & committee Board Meetings both in person and virtual.
- Leads and contributes to the development of business processes and policies to better enable achievement of business objectives, mitigate risk, reduce inefficiencies and improve effectiveness.
- Timely Liasioning with Regulators including Legal Metrology etc.
- Ensuring of specific compliances with COTPA & Legal Metrology are as per norms
- Involve in licensing initiatives and business change from concept to implementation to achieve desired results.
- Releasing of legal advisory, regulatory updates on a regular basis.
- Plays an active role in being pro-active, practical, qualitative and cost-effective in delivering legal support and guidance to different business functions.
- Identification and due compliance with local laws and regulations and assist in auditing the compliances to laws and regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with relevant authority/departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
ii) KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- LLB Graduation with Company Secretary specialization from an institute of repute.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in a large setup.
- Strong exposure in Corporate Legal Compliances, Adherence to the Statutory and regulatory Compliances of India.
- Prior experience in secretarial - corporations actions - Bonus/rights
- Should have handled Board related procedures - Interactions with the directors, meetings with the directors etc.
- Adept in drafting and exposure to all kinds of contracts.
- Hands on Legal experience in Civil litigations (all litigations including land etc.).
- Adept in Drafting, Vetting, Review & negotiating various Agreements.
- Proficiency in handling IPR regulations.
- Experience in managing teams.
- Expert levels of analytical capability and thorough understanding of legal and secretarial space.
- An innovative yet practical with great organizational skills.