Senior Consultant at Flexability
Views:849 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Senior Manager - Legal Contracts - FMCG (6-8 yrs)
Opening - Senior Manager Legal Contracts for a leading FMCG, Bangalore.
- Graduate in law with over 6-8 years' post-qualification experience in-house or private legal practice
- Good communication, drafting, negotiation and presentation skills
- Lead in drafting and negotiating Supply side/Procurement contracts like commodities, services, procurement of materials and goods, warehouse and logistics and other service provider agreements
- Analyse, research and prepare documentation on a range of legal and regulatory issues (incl. corporate, commercial and contract law, health safety and environment, Food Safety, excise, customs, intellectual property, licensing, corporate compliance, foreign investment, M&A, product liability, anti-trust etc.)
- Support initiatives in identification and interpretation of applicable and changing laws and regulations in all areas of business activity, and provide support for crisis management and taxation changes.
- Ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders within the Company
- Ability to manage legal budgets within the Company and seek minimum external support
- Ensure appropriate and relevant legal training to stakeholders.
- Individual contributor role.