Building Employee Forums at Employee Forums
Views:922 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:152
Senior Manager - Legal & Compliance - NBFC - LLB/LLM (7-10 yrs)
Desired Experience :
- 7 - 10 years of Legal and compliance experience.
- Should be a Law Graduate - LLB / LLM
- NBFC / Bank as Legal Manager / Legal Associate / Outsourced Employee managing Legal
- Should be a Law Graduate - Experience in handling Drafting of contract for internal and external stakeholder, Sec 138, Arbitrati on Proceedings, Award Execution.
- Understanding of compliance framework under various RBI regulations for multi-products (Loans, Insurance etc)
Position Summary :
- Desired candidate will manage the Legal & Complianc e Strategy, Legal Initiation & Legal execution & Legal Recovery
- This position will report into business; hence the candidate should bring a good balance of adhering to legal and compliance requirements keeping business growth objective in mind
Key Responsibilities :
- Drafting agreements (Internal & external stakeholders) related to customer loans, partnership transactions, agreements, etc.
- Drafting, reviewing, completing, and filing legal paperwork related to business operations.
- From a Compliance point of view, the person will be responsible for ensuring that all corporate processes and procedures comply with the law and that company operations comply with internal standards too.
- Ensures that the company stays abreast of regulatory standards and fulfills the role of an in - house expert, keeping an eye on all developments and ensuring that compliance processes are fully implemented.
- Provides legal advice to business owners on issues that affect businesses, such as taxation, business transactions, and intellectual property rights.
- Interact and explain the Legal Implication to Customers and resolution of cases
- Exploring the various legal alternatives available and assisting. - Consistently and effectively follow up and negotiating with the customers.
- Take initiative to close Legal and compliance related negotiations with external customers
- Legal Initiation - Sec 138, Arbitration, Criminal Complaints
- Execution - Arbitration awards, Summons, Warrants, Criminal Complaints
- Recovery through legal channel
- Recovery ownership of High Value Delinquent Cases
- Identification, Appointment & Coordination of Legal Councils / Advocates Pan India
- Guidance to Field Collection team
- Settlement of cases where Legal has been initiated
- Liasoning with Lawyers, Economics Offence authorities, police and other statutory authorities.
- Attendance in court on regular basis handling legal cases.
- Facilitating effective liquidation of collateral assets of securities of the borrower.
- Preparing the Legal MIS
Other pre- requisites :
- Willing to drive work for Results
- Candidate to have effective communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple locations
- Team player, Passionate, energetic, fast learner & a game changer
- Ready to accept challenges & innovative thinker