Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:320 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager - Legal & Compliance - IT (9-11 yrs)
Jobs-To-Be-Done (JTBD) :
- Deep knowledge on interpreting various clauses in contracts, master service agreement (specially of the US geography for customers), license agreement, software assignment, IP rights, NDAs, etc.
- Expert knowledge of working or maintaining contract play book
- Expertise on Contract Compliance process to monitor the contractual requirement and track compliance of the contractual terms agreed to with the Client
- Advise and recommend courses of action to the management and business teams on legal issues, commercial transaction structures, risks and company policies and procedures
- Experience in working on contract lifecycle management tool
- Assist in the assessment and interpretation of contracts with a primary focus on reducing and mitigating delivery and contractual risks associated with the services being provided
- Protecting the value of AGS's name and brand from any contractual or commercial exposure and do business consistent with US Laws
- Supporting the business and coordinate the delivery of proactive and strategic legal services to the business
- Lead contract risk assessment and review of terms and conditions for new proposals and contract changes
- General Legal Support related to risk management, applicability of new legislations or changes in existing laws, that have an impact in the operations of the company, compliance analysis on constantly evolving technology challenges etc.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSION BACKGROUND :
- Law graduate from a reputed Law College
- Atleast 9 years of post-qualification experience in corporate law and compliance
- Experience in all matters related to Contracts, Statutory Compliance, Regulatory laws, etc.
SKILLS AND OTHER REQUISITES :
- Strong business acumen - should be able to relate the legal implications of non-compliance in business and financial terms
- Good communication skills, analytical skills and interpersonal skills
- Ensure consistent service delivery in a consultative and solutions-based capacity
- Strong management skills - handle external counsel and manage legal and compliance team
- Results oriented performance with a high importance for compliance and good time management skills
- Collaborative and flexible approach and should be willing to work during late evenings.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills with the ability to convey legal advice clearly and effectively
- Experience working with senior management teams
- Self-starter who strives for self and team excellence
- Attention to detail and concern for accuracy
- Compliant to rules and regulations