Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:688 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Senior Manager - Legal & Compliance - Agri - LLB (8-12 yrs)
- Preparing, reviewing and vetting contracts and agreements
- Designing, rolling out and internalising Contract Management System
- Monitoring and ensuring regulatory and compliance requirements especially FCO, Insecticides Act, Seeds Act, Shops and Establishment Act, Consumer Protection Act, Legal Metrology Act, Legal Metrology ules etc. relating to our retail centres, marketing operations, divisional offices and manufacturing units.
- Reviewing and managing legal cases filed by or against the company in various forms.
- Handling and management of Litigation Management Software
- Providing legal advise to other departments, as and when sought
- Liaison with various government and regulatory agencies including agriculture departments, ADAs/JDAs and Testing Labs
- Preparing brief for opinion(s) and obtaining opinion from external legal counsel
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.A.LL.B (Hons) / Law graduate with five years integrated program from NLS / NALSAR / reputed university
- 8 to12 years post-qualification experience in a large manufacturing company with multiple locations and business units.
- Candidates from Fertilizer, agrochemical, seed, pharma, fmcg cos will be preferred.
- Understanding of the Company's businesses and operations
- Attention to details
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Good inter personal relationship skills
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to cope with high levels of responsibility and with confidential matters
- Conversant with relevant laws
- Candidates from South preferred