Senior Manager - Legal - BPO/ITeS - LLB/CS (8-12 yrs)
The individual will be responsible for day to day oversight of Client organization India legal and secretarial function which includes to review & negotiate client and vendor contracts, manage and ensure all regulatory & secretarial compliances and participate in POSH and CSR initiatives of the organization.
- Qualified Company Secretary
- Commerce Graduation with a qualification in Legal preferred
- Excellent communications skills
Primary Responsibilities :
- Maintain the compliance status of all regulatory provisions applicable to the company and ensure timely compliance.
- Review and negotiate vendor contracts keeping company & business interest at the forefront.
- Review and provide comments on client contracts including MSA & WPA for India, Middle East, and UK geographies;
- Provide Business Support for setting up of entities and all legal contracts in the Middle East
- Ensure timely compliances for all secretarial records and provisions under Companies Act, RBI, DOT etc.
- Assist in companywide/group-wide initiatives like a merger, share transfer, restructuring, acquisition etc.
- Manage timely conduct of board meetings and annual meetings;
- Ensure compliance with provisions of Prevention of Sexual Harassment Act (POSH) for the company; frame necessary policy and guidelines
- Ensure timely and smooth completion of all audits (statutory, secretarial, internal, ISO etc.);
- Timely & accurate reporting to Management with updates;
- Ensure accuracy in reports and filing of periodical returns with various regulatory bodies;
- Drafting of all legal & secretarial matters including responses in case of litigation etc.
- Liaising with various regulatory and government bodies for approvals and updates; and
- Provide information for ad-hoc requests/answer queries of regulatory authorities