Senior Manager - Legal - BPO (8-15 yrs)
- Responsible for day to day oversight of the legal function which includes to review & negotiate primarily client contracts, manage and ensure all compliances etc.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders for timely closure of client contracts
- Review and provide comments on client contracts including MSA & WPA for India, UK and other global delivery centers
- Maintain compliance status of all regulatory provisions applicable to company and ensure timely compliance
- Assist in company-wide/group-wide initiatives like merger, share transfer, restructuring, acquisition etc.
- Frame necessary policy and guidelines
- Ensure timely and smooth completion of all audits (statutory, secretarial, internal, ISO etc.);
- Timely & accurate reporting to Management with updates;
- Drafting of all legal matters including responses in case of litigation etc.
- Manage and lead teams and mange workload efficiently across resources
- Liaising with various regulatory and government bodies for approvals and updates; and
- Provide information for ad-hoc requests/answer queries of regulatory authorities
The role will be responsible for managing a team.