Senior Manager - Legal - Board General Meetings - Pharma - LLB (8-10 yrs)
Senior Manager - Board General Meetings (Legal) with Pharma Firm for Mumbai (Ghatkopar, west)
Qualification: LLB (3-5 years)
Experience: 8-10 years
Location: Mumbai, Ghatkopar(west)
Note: Look for candidates from fortune 500 companies and should have experience in working with Listing companies.
- To oversee the legal aspects of the businesses carried out by the Group.
- Drafting and finalising of agreements, contracts and documents for various commercial transactions including acquisitions
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties including external counsels, regulators, service providers, banks, pharma companies etc. to finalise the agreements and assist business decisions.
- Advising on general business law issues and managing the legal issues of all areas of the Company's businesses, including but not limited to corporate matters, procurement, safety, security, etc.
- Collaborate with local business leaders as well as with supporting areas (Finance, Admin, Accounting & HR) advising on legal risks, business strategies and other issues related to the Company's businesses.
- You will be required to work independently as well as part of various teams and take on projects in addition to the daily day job.
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Prepare reports of the activities undertaken as part of roles and responsibilities.
- General observance of laws in all functions of the Company.
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of 8+ years in corporate and commercial matters.
- Experience in managing external legal counsels.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information.
- Outstanding communication skills.
Academic Qualification - Graduates in Law.