Founder at Serving Skill
Views:249 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Legal - BFSI/IT/ITeS (6-8 yrs)
- Ensure timely review of contract modifications and communication of changes and notices to the business team.
- Identifying legal risks in the contracts and agreements.
- Interact with the internal and external stakeholders to ensure all contractual obligations of the Company are taken care of and contractual rights of the Company are protected
- Improve/develop standard form agreements, privacy policies, and legal processes.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Sales, HR, Marketing, Finance, and Operations) in order to resolve legal and business challenges
- Reviewing and advising on Insurance policies/renewals
- Advising management on various legal and contractual issues
- Bachelor/master's degree in law.
- 6-8 years of total experience - Technology / SaaS Company.
- Experience in drafting and negotiation of IT/and services agreements/ data protection agreements/ partnership/ non-disclosure agreements/ Vendor Agreements.
- Experience in reviewing and negotiation of information technology agreements, SaaS agreements, data protection agreements is a must.
- Experience in contract lifecycle management, intellectual property laws, and GDPR
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, good negotiation skills, able to understand business requirements and ability to prioritize conflicting demands.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.