Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:486 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Manager - Legal - Bank (4-8 yrs)
Senior Manager - Legal
Job Description :
- Hiring for a well known Bank
- To assist, advise and support the wholesale banking business (Corporate banking, Trade, Capital Markets, International banking, structured lending etc) of the Bank for their specific legal queries and legal documentation requirements
- Drafting, vetting, review of corporate credit documentation like Loan agreements including syndication and consortium documentation., security documents like mortgage deeds, pledge agreements, deed of hypothecation, Title Search Reports, Bank Guarantees and SBLCs, and/or other loan/facility and security documents.
- Addressing queries (raised by internal stakeholders) from legal perspective
- Research on legal issues tracking new developments in legal field related to banking and finance sector.
- Structuring transactions from legal perspective.
- The focus of the job is to identify, publish and provide solutions to mitigate; legal risks associated with the above said businesses segments of the Bank.
- The idea is to minimize dependency on external legal counsels and provide robust in-house legal support to the business, by adopting a solution-oriented approach within the realms of the legal and regulatory framework