Managing Partner at People Performance
Views:523 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Manager - Legal - Automobiles/Real Estate (8-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Legal
Position: Dy Manager/Manager/ Sr. Manager - Legal
Experience : 8+ years
Industry : Automobile/ Auto components/Real Estate (desirable)
Functional Area : Legal & Regulatory, Corporate Law
Location : Gurgaon
Roles & Responsibilities:
The incumbent should be capable of independently handling:
- Advise and Drafting of agreements of contractual/ commercial nature
- Advise and drafting of legal / recovery / show cause notices to business associates (labour, dealers, transporters, contractors, vendors etc.)
- Advise and replying to legal notices received by Baxy Ltd or associate companies
- Handling of court cases including attending either self or through nominated lawyers.
- Should possess thorough knowledge of CPC, Contracts Act, SGA, NIA, lDA. Working knowledge on IPC / labour laws/RERA (desirable)
- Drafting/vetting, reviewing and negotiation of such as Tender Contracts, Equipment Purchase Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Annual Maintenance Contracts, Bank Guarantees etc.
- Experience in handling bidding process, formulisation of regulator, business compliances, MOUs, LOIs, Legal opinions, notices etc.
- Conducting regular branch audits/assessments along with the Internal Audits Team for assessing and scrutinizing various processes relating to litigation management, RERA, subcontractor/dealer/distributor management, business practices, etc.
- Conducting negotiations with clients and identifying commercial, contractual and operational risks and further providing inputs to the Company to negate/mitigate such commercial, contractual and operational risks.
- Responsible for managing all legal matters affecting the business transactions, efficiency and day to day business operations. Advising internal stakeholders on day-to-day commercio-legal issues.
- Intensively involved in Legal Compliance Programme. Compliance Tool working knowledge desirable.
- Working closely with the Finance, Procurement and HR division, Plants, etc. for detection of possible deviations that may exist in current processes and closing the gaps.
- Responsible for overlooking corporate, labour and employment compliances
- Responsible for managing all legal matters affecting the business transactions, efficiency and day to day business operations
- Advising internal stakeholders about government affairs and public policy on issues such as law enforcement actions, regulatory and policy consultations, upcoming legislative developments
Candidates must match the below requirements:
- LL.B/ Degree in Law
- Expertise in Compliance
- Should be a Subject Matter Expert
- Up to date with latest trends & best practices in Legal field
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.