Recruitment Head at The Grand Group - HR Provider
Views:306 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Senior Manager - Learning & Talent Management - FMCG/Hospitality (4-8 yrs)
Position Summary: To assist the Head-Learning & TM in all learning activities and talent management initiatives for the Group. This position will be part of a team which will be responsible for design, launch and implementation of all learning initiatives across the Group. Will also be part of the team responsible for designing, communicating & implementing talent management initiatives across the Group with the objective of grooming, nurturing and retaining high performing talent across all levels.
Education Qualifications: MBA in HR from a good institute
Work Experience: 4 to 8 yrs
- Responsible for launch & implementation of learning initiatives across the Group
- Assist the Head - Learning & TM in designing, driving & implementing all Talent Management initiatives across the Group including competency framework development, succession planning, Hi-Potential identification, Individual Development Plans for such individuals etc
- To drive the Rewards & Recognition framework across the Group
- To design, launch and implement Flagship programs for Young Leaders, Advancing Leaders and Enterprise Leaders for the Group.
- To apply competency frameworks across all HR policies and Processes, creating linkages of competency driven approach to various HR processes so that growth of employees is linked to competency enhancements and align the R&R framework of the Group to such identified competencies
- Standardise the hiring process of the organization linked to competencies identified across levels.
- Assist the Head in the design & implementation of Leadership development program of the Group
- Assist the Head in the design & implementation of Technical upskilling initiatives of the Group
The ideal candidate should have the ability to front end and lead conversations with the leadership group, should be a high energy go getter who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves to see all initiatives through. Possesses excellent communication skills and articulation skills and is able to work in a high pressure, diverse environment.