Executive Search Professionals at Strategic Talent Partner
Views:908 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Learning & Organization Development - Retail/FMCG (7-12 yrs)
Education : MBA from Premier Institute certified professional.
Job Roles & Responsibility :
- To take full responsibility for change management in the delivery of OD projects and initiatives.
- Lead the LnD functions. including on boarding , self directed learning , ledearship development , succession planning , career progression and coaching.
- Working with regional stakeholders to develop and execute learning culture through a alinged development.
- Assess new training development needs across the organization and supporting developing and redesigning and implementing new and existing training materials.
- Responsible for update training roadmap and ensuring execution against training priorities.
- Hi Pot identification and career planning
- Process improvements - identify and implement way to make project more efficiently.
- Advising on business for specific OD Intervention like- organization restructuring ,change management , new initiatives evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- Influence stakeholders and to adopt and changes to embed required for the success of OD programs.
- Progress and impact measurement - use metrics and to data understand and demonstrate the impact of initiatives.
- Design and implement the corporate training calendar.
- Develop suitable training programs.
Skills and Attributes -
- Previous experience in L&D development in regular business highly desired.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Strong project management ability and able to manage time and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Strong proficient in Microsoft Office suits.
- Strong proficient in presentation skills especially in virtual meetings.
- Excellent English Language Skills (both written and oral).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.