Executive search Professional at STP
Views:899 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
Senior Manager - Learning & Organisational Development - IT (8-18 yrs)
Senior manager - Learning and Organisational Development ( L&OD)
Senior Manager - L&OD
Hiring for Learning & Organizational Development (L&OD)
To define and implement corporate organizational development (OD) and learning strategies, plans and policies which are aligned with and facilitate the delivery of the organization's strategic plan. The role will be responsible for leading, overseeing, developing and maintaining commercial training programs aligned to regional needs and commercial initiatives. The individual in this role would collaborate with Head of HR, Regional Sales Head, Product Management Heads, Account Management Heads and various departments to assess training needs and to develop and deliver cohesive training solutions, namely technical, functional behavioral.
- Take full responsibility for change management in the delivery of OD projects and initiatives
- Lead the L&D function, including the onboarding, self-directed learning, leadership development, succession planning, career progression and coaching.
- Working with regional senior stakeholders to develop and execute a learning culture through an aligned development vision.
- Assess new training development needs across the organization and support in developing, re-designing and implementing existing and new training materials.
- Designing new hire onboarding and continually looking to support regional / global new hires and managers. Ensure the onboarding experience is equitable and scalable globally that protects our talent investment and retention strategies
- Responsible for updating training roadmap and ensuring execution against training priorities
- Hi pot identification and career planning
- Process improvement - identify and implement ways to make project/program delivery more efficient and streamlined
- Progress and impact measurement - use metrics and data to understand and demonstrate the impact of initiatives.
- Advising on business specific OD interventions e.g. organization restructuring, change management, new initiatives Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- Influence stakeholders to adopt and embed changes required for the success of OD programs and initiatives
- Supervises the identification of the competencies and development needs required for career development and career path in conjunction with the Managers and identifies or designs appropriate training and development programs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.