Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:1074 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:186
Senior Manager - Learning & Leadership Development - IT (12-18 yrs)
About The Company:
ARA's Client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations Services, and It's Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Work with business leaders and L&TD SMEs to ensure BPO has leading-edge and innovative strategies and programs in support of strategic and tactical business goals, while also ensuring they are affordable and able to be successfully executed. Includes defining global target metrics (e.g. for certifications), and evaluating results across the year.
- Work with sponsors to identify needs for new or updated learning assets, and serve as an advisor to the business on the most effective learning architectures for the specific need. Develop workplan to drive activities forward and enable status reporting.
- Demonstrate an understanding of L&TD strategies, and communicate a vision of how those strategies impact area of team responsibility to other team members and stakeholders.
- Design learning strategies and programs that are in line with the client's capability strategy and L&TD overall strategy.
- Oversee execution of plan, working with operations and delivery teams as needed.
- Work with L&TD team to make build/buy/customize decisions or recommendations.
- Oversee MD&I budget for all capability development funding. Respond to reporting-related taskers and track spend on a monthly basis.
- Develop and manage strategy for Professional Communities. Understand the PC scorecard and be able to articulate to the business the impacts of low PC scores.
- Understand PC targets and partner with the PC Leads to support deficits and drive traffic to the PCs. Provide proactive reporting on progress to goals.
- Participate in HR/L&TD initiatives, pilots, and other new programs; give feedback and advocate on behalf of your team and stakeholders.
- Maintain a focus on innovations in the technology and learning space, such as new learning architectures, and integrate a Design Thinking mindset to the team's approach.
- Develop, coach and support team members and members of extended team
Qualifications And Experience:
Bachelor's degree in learning, business, technology, or related field
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.