Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:2745 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Senior Manager - Learning & Development/Technical Training - IT (7-14 yrs)
Exposure in Technical training
- Front-end the L&D partnership with the Digital organisation as their - Learning Manager
- Drive the end-to-end cycle of learning for this team from gathering needs analysis in interaction with business leaders to solutioning & creating learning journeys to delivering/executing learning programs to measuring the effectiveness/business impact of the trainings. In addition, partner & collaborate with internal business facing HR teams to drive the focus of employee development and individual-level development by using various/latest development frameworks
- The learning solutions will be across all domains - technical, functional, behavioural and leadership and the learning experts across these areas will provide support in developing effective & timely solutions
- Drive the certifications targets across industry standard/co-branded/internal and maintain training budgets in close alignment with business leaders.
- Being a champion for driving skills transformation / change management programs by proactively identifying areas of focus and subsequently designing and facilitating courses / learning frameworks or workshops.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with vendors and learning partner
Product Manager Skills &Qualifications :
- Proven experience as an L&D expert - primarily across technical/functional and culture change areas
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms/ technology innovations in the learning space
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems
EXPERIENCE - 7 YEARS+
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.