Recruitment Manager at Firstcall HResource Pvt Ltd
Views:2083 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Senior Manager - Learning & Development - Shared Service Center (8-20 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with a shared service center
Domain: Learning & Development
To design and effectively implement the Learning Strategy for the organization with the objective to ensure the better readiness of the talent pool on a depth of technical and business knowledge. To help in design and own implementation of leadership development initiatives.
- Structure and design the talent development strategy for the organization in collaboration with functional Directors & Heads.
- Create a compelling strategy for the L&D team in line with organizational strategy to develop the company Talent Hub
- Motivate team and inculcate a culture of looking at new ways of working more effectively by using benchmarked technologies and learning tools
- Incorporate e-learning, byte-sized learning, AI, virtual learning, self-learning and other learning methodologies fit-for- the purpose for the employees to learn without boundaries. Help develop a culture of self-learning.
Content & Instructional Design:
- Provide strategic support in the creation of instructional content, storyline and learning design for impactful training content. Take ideas from design to execution by effectively upgrading skill of team to deliver as per plan.
- Provide inputs to a team for best in class methodologies for content development. Development skills within team on design and support quality of outputs by providing professional inputs and feedback for achieving business results through training inputs
- Provide thought leadership in design of content for learning at senior management levels
- Drive development of programs that incorporate overall business objective and ensures
Note: Only BPO/ KPO or candidate working in captive units or shared service center can apply.
Firstcall HResource Pvt Ltd
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.