Consultant at Michael Page
Views:765 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - Learning & Development - Pharma (8-12 yrs)
About Client :
Our Client is a mid-sized pharma firm. This will be an individual contributor role based in Mumbai and will report to the Head HR.
Your roles and responsibilities as a Senior Manager - Learning & Development will be as follows :
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
As a successful candidate, you should have: 8-12 years' experience in delivering learning programs. Exposure to Pharma industry is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.