Manager - HR & Legal Practice at Crescendo Global
Views:4617 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Senior Manager - Learning & Development - IT Infrastructure Services & Solutions Domain (6-9 yrs)
Senior Manager of Learning & Development job opportunity in Bengaluru/Bangalore with a global IT consultancy for a professional holding at least 8+ years experience in Techno Functional Learning & Development domain. You will use your working experience in managing the techno functional learning & development. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
As a Senior Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Managing learning & development related to branding activities
- Providing functional support & strategic direction for technology capability building programs.
- Standardizing training content across technology areas and building strong functional relationships
- Implementing assessment tools for quality measurement and learning effectiveness methods
- Building the vision and structure for Technology Learning and scaling up the customer and partner certification programs
- Building new programs for onboarding new services or customers
- Developing the methods for training need analysis for technology competency development programs
- Managing the LMS, content delivery and course authoring tools analyzing impact of learning and ensuring the complete participation along completion of all training modules
- Overseeing logistics plan, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management
- Using learning analytics & provide consulting solutions
- Developing multimedia visual aids and presentations
- An ideal candidate who has awareness of Hybrid IT, Digital Workplace, ML, AI, IIoT, NextGen Networks, Cloud technologies & trends
- 6-9 years of relevant experience
- Level 2 understanding to different technology areas in the IT Infrastructure Services & Solutions Space
- A BE/B.Tech/MCA. MBA graduated
- Team oriented, Competitive and excellent communication skills
What is in Store for You?
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team.
- Market leading remuneration
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.