Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:663 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:165
Senior Manager - Learning & Development/eLearning & Training - BPO/ITeS (7-12 yrs)
Role purpose: To deliver best in class learner experience and impact for centre teams with a major focus on leadership development (including Diversity & Inclusion learning programs, inductions and business-specific soft skill interventions). Be responsible for driving leadership and behavioral training for all employees, including people managers and individual contributors both.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
1. Create high learner impact and achievement of learning objectives by delivering to critical learning needs called out through engaging and impactful learning programs delivered.
2. Act as a development consultant driving the utilisation of University and LinkedIn learning.
3. Institutionalize key programs from ac ompany standpoint, and localize delivery or content of L&D solutions to meet any local business-specific needs.
4. Program Management of learning charter (programs responsible for) and ensure flawless execution per calendar created and shared. Ensure high-touch for audience pre, during and post program.
5. Ensure a blended approach to learning and ensure meeting learning priorities, with utilizing digital platforms to scale up combined with classroom delivery. Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Facilitation of training and Program Management of large scale to multi-pronged pronged/ layered programs
- Program design and content creation/ curation
- Understanding of the concept of the leadership pipeline, skills gaps and learning impact and ROI
- Self-driven individual that connects quickly with individuals and audiences in order to build rapport, drive learning
Additionally: Application of gamification techniques, building a self-study and digital mind-set for approaching learning
Budget owned: none
Key performance indicators [max 3]:
- 90% adherence to the training calendar for the above-mentioned businesses.
- Improvement of development indices of teams supported
- Utilization digital learning platforms to progress towards 90%
Direct reports: none
Dotted reports: none
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.