Senior Recruiter at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:1143 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Senior Manager - Learning & Development - Deployment (16-22 yrs)
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader:
- Possessing a deep understanding of the learning within a portfolio that is applied in support of and integration with key business and strategic priorities;
- Managing a complex and multifaceted portfolio of work including managing the learning budget for the portfolio;
- Assessing portfolio needs to make recommendations in allocation of budget across respective business unit(s), while managing respective budgets across all programs, and reporting on return on investment (ROI);
- Executing a complete end-to-end curriculum aligned to the portfolio's learning strategy, including leading communication planning, stakeholder reporting, learning management system and compliance data quality, and leading analysis of learning assessments to influence improvements across the curriculum using data driven methods and practices;
- Leading and collaborating with Strategist and other Portfolio Leads to translate the learning strategy into execution to drive high impact and differentiated programs;
- Driving team of facilitators used across portfolio curriculum development and maintenance, including leading and teaming across L&D functions and partnering with the business and vendors to execute the portfolio's learning strategy;
- Developing, coaching, and sustaining relationships with facilitators, peers, stakeholders and leadership, including effectively navigating a complex organization;
- Leading and supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement, cross collaboration and innovation;
- Serving as Lead Producer for at least one project/program in assigned portfolio or for L&D continuous improvement needs;
- Driving learning asset and learning bundling strategy at the sector and/or platform level or xsector/platform including forecasting and managing asset maintenance (i.e. strategy for Deals, Private, etc.);
- Understanding of NASBA and AICPA CPE requirements and how that strategically supports the needs of L&D and the business;
- Managing the forecasting of program and project resource needs across a portfolio, while communicating with the functions, and partnering with the Strategist to drive new needs through intake and casting process;
- Working independently to resolve issues, and coordinating across functions when necessary;
- Leading and driving continuous improvements across all L&D platforms and modalities; and,
- Proactively integrating well-being, protected time planning and promoting team flexibility.