Co-Founder & CEO at Toran Global
Views:2653 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior Manager - Learning & Development - Capability Development - Supply Chain & Manufacturing Functions (18-22 yrs)
- This is a senior L&D role responsible for capability development Integrated Supply chain & Manufacturing functions.
- Building functional competency of various teams across ISCM
- Build a roadmap for manufacturing capability building for various businesses - Watches & Accessories, Jewellery, Eyewear & TEAL
- Develop a customized functional competency framework for the 3 businesses
- Facilitate actualization of Individual Development Plans of ISCM employees
- Content preparation for functional competency.
- Ensure roll-out & 100% adherence to the annual training calendar
- Building managerial capability
- Create & deploy Development Programs for unionized employees moving into team management & supervisory positions
- Develop the managerial capability of the mid-management cadre
- Facilitate & support the roll-out of relevant corporate programs for ISCM employees
- Development of future pipeline for ISCM
- Monitoring and review of Titan's flagship programs for interns and apprentice trainees
- Focussed intervention on building the digital capability of the ISCM functions
- Development Program for employees with non-technical & non-engineering background
Candidate Requirement :
- We are looking for a candidate with 18 to 24 years of hands-on experience in L&D with exposure of driving the development agenda for a Manufacturing Unit.
- Appreciation of IR/ HR and statutory compliances
- Knowledge of Tamil language
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.