Team leader at Black Turtle
Views:911 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Senior Manager - Learning & Development - BFSI (8-15 yrs)
- Conducts Learning Need Analysis following the performance consulting approach on a periodic basis with key stakeholders.
- Partnering with stakeholders for co-creation of learning programs. Providing expertise on learning design
- Identifying suitable vendors for various categories of learning programs including domain, Process, Technology, Behavioral and Leadership. Liaison with the vendors to ensure effective delivery of learning programs.
- Feedback Analysis and Delayed feedback, Manager Feedback. ROI calculation for key learning interventions
- Designing and delivering non-ILT learning interventions such as mentoring, executive coaching, e-learning, knowledge sharing sessions and forums etc.
- Facilitator for select behavioral and leadership learning programs.
- To prepare learning and development collaterals to a consistently high standard and ensure that they reach the participant/facilitator within agreed timelines.
- Leveraging and analysing performance metrics and measures to continually assess the effectiveness of learning delivery.
- Complete Operational responsibility for the learning and development function. Recommends changes to business unit development objectives. Leads sub-functional program development and implementation projects
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiencies, decrease complexity, leverage economies of scale and skill and technology, to reduce overall learning expense and improve learning solution effectiveness.