Delivery Lead at Randstad
Views:1760 Applications:449 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Learning & Development - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work along with the HR head and the function leaders to address organizational L&D needs by designing and executing L&D solutions at all levels.
- Ensure the development of training programs for ongoing business needs using robust principles of instructional design.
- Responsible for developing a learning architecture, developing and managing online and offline learning content, managing end to end learning program life cycle, leveraging external seminars for functional training.
- Lead the design and ongoing review of learning and development architecture.
- Drive the training needs analysis in functional, behavioral, and leadership areas across all functions.
- Design and manage the annual L&D budget by estimating and forecasting entire L&D cost including content providers, external trainers, and vendors
- Design a training calendar based on the employee development plan (EDP) designed by the OD team and ensure timely publishing and adherence to the training calendar
- Keeps abreast of L&D best practices and introduces them to the company.
- 10 - 15 years of total experience with 5 years of core Training and /or Organizational Development experience.
- MBA Tier 1/2 B schools
- Exposure to new age models of learning
- Building effective relationships with staff, partners and leaders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to think critically and commercially