CEO at HRNext
Views:1389 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Senior Manager/Leader - Compensation & Rewards - Tech/IT/Online/eCommerce (6-15 yrs)
Company : one of top Global tech majors and Ecommerce
Location : Bangalore and Gurugram
Compensation : Best in the industry
CTC - 20 to 40 lakhs ; 40-60 lakhs for senior roles
1) Understand the business , industry and suggest appropriate comp models.
2) Work directly with Multiple stakeholders to achieve reward system objectives
3) Variable incentive compensation plan design consultation. Handle multiple compensation cycles
4) Partner with client-facing HR Business Partners and Business Line Management to identify and address compensation issues, and evangelize Total Compensation Philosophy and Strategy to the clients supported.
5) Analyse effectiveness and competitiveness of existing compensation programs and model potential impact of alternatives.
6) Guide business and develop creative solutions on a variety of total compensation issues including the setting of appropriate pay levels, base pay, annual incentive pay and stock compensation.
7) Conduct custom surveys with key industry contacts, as needed.
1) Proven sharp analytical and analysis skills
2) Handled compensation in top notch tech MNC - Indian or foreign
3) Understand compensation well
4) Outstanding academic credentials ; PG in Management
5) 6-12 + years of experience since this is a senior role
6) High energy and stakeholder management skills esp internationally