Manager HR/Job Consultant at Boolean Staffing Solution
Views:1231 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager/Lead - Planning & Logistics - FMCG (7-15 yrs)
We have an urgent Opening for-Lead Planning and Logistics (Senior Manager)
Department / Function-Value Chain
Reports to -Head of Value Chain
Role Summary :
This is Lead role that will head pan India logistics reporting to Head of Value chain. At the time of post-merger integration this is a very strategic role that will help steer the company in the right direction from a Value chain perspective. Hence along with functional expertise the person needs to have very strong leadership capabilities namely cross functional collaboration, communication skills, team management. and diligence.
Change Management is an essential part of this critical role.
Strategic Deliverables :
The below specs are non-comprisable.
Planning & Scheduling:
- Drive S&OP to ensure right demand ploughed into Supply chain system
- Generate & Review Production plan for meeting Monthly Sales requirement successfully
- Design Distribution planning strategies
- Optimize, Implement and Maintain Inventory norms for all Finished Goods
- Co-ordinate closely with the Sales & Marketing team and other stake holders to ensure high Customer Service Levels across all depots
- Liaison with Operation team to facilitate Stock movements from CMs to depots
- Co-ordinate with Transporters for stock delivery
- Driving warehouse efficiencies.
- Monitor damage and expired stock and take corrective actions
- Carry out Stock replacements and scrap related activities in co-ordination with warehouse executives
- Highlight SLOB and take pro-active actions to maintain stock freshness at all depots.
- Maintain Optimum Depot Service level
- Driving cost efficiencies in logistics. Improve Truck mix (FTL/PTL) ratio for Primary transportation.
- Collaborate with Operations and Procurement to drive cost efficiencies projects and improving SCM metrics
- Forecast Accuracy, Stock Coverage Report & Daily planning sheet
- TAT and Stock ageing report
- Daily MIS
- CSL, SKU rationalization etc.
Key Stakeholders :
- All departments in the organization
Educational Qualifications :
- B.E./B.Tech/B.com with an MBA in Supply chain or Operations Management with relevant past work experience.
Experience Required :
- 8-10 years' experience in Supply / Distribution planning, Logistics & Customer service management.
- Professional Certification in Materials Management / Operations Management
- Very good understanding of FMCG Business understanding
- With past FMCG/Pharma/Cosmetics/Foods & Beverages industry experience in end-to-end supply chain management.
Functional Skills Required:
- Worked in ERP/ SAP & Navision.
- Advance MS Excel Knowledge (Pivot, lookups etc.) is must
- Excellent Analytical skills
Impact of Influence :
- Internal: Operations Team, Sales and Marketing Team
- External: Transporters, warehouses, production plants, Distributors, C & F Agents
Role Dimension :
- Financial: Inventory management, Handling transport agreement process & supporting effective freight negotiation with the transporters. Working on Financial Provisions for transport and mother warehouse.
- Non-Financial: Co-ordinate closely with the all the stakeholders for Stock availability
Desired Competencies / Behaviors :
- People Management Skills - Getting Work Done Through Others Manages people well; gets the most and best out of the people he/she has; sets and communicates guiding goals; measures accomplishments, holds people accountable, and gives useful feedback; delegates and develops; keeps people informed.
- Managing Work Processes - Is an effective process, work flow, and systems designer; is good at figuring out what to measure to track progress; set up systems that can almost manage themselves; is a master at the effectiveness and efficiency of work systems; can quickly diagnose and fix a work flow problem; always looking for incremental process improvement.
- Focusing on Action and Outcomes - Attacks everything with drive and energy with an eye on the bottom line; not afraid to initiate action before all the facts are known; drives to finish everything he/she starts.
- Relating Skills - Warm, friendly, and interpersonally agile, easy to approach and talk to, relates well to all kinds of people; makes a pleasant first impression and builds solid relationships.
kindly apply with the updated CV and the following details :
Current CTC (Fix + Variable)-
Reason for Change-
Preferred Location (Mumbai)
Team Boolean Staffing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.