Managing Partner at Nibhandana Human Resources & Consulting LLP
Views:1769 Applications:390 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Senior Manager/Lead - Human Resources - Pharma/FMCG (5-8 yrs)
Employee Relations and Industrial Relations:
- Build capability in Plant HR to counsel employees with issues related to discipline
- Liasoning with key government authorities in labour areas.
- Lead the disciplinary action across divisions
- Managing timely employee life-cycle processes for all divisions - including recruitment, training, and performance management.
- Establish and drive employee health and wellbeing program across divisions
- Establish a framework for effective Grievance Management;
- Audit and evaluate the current manpower availability at all divisions;
- Gap analysis and appropriate divisional action plans to mitigate the gaps
- Ensure statutory compliances in Division by building capability in Plant HR, Line Managers, Contractors and effective partnering with Plant Heads
- Work towards a compliant organization through appropriate formulation of action plans and regular review with Division Heads and Division HRs
- Managing contract workforce - ensuring compliances, and establishing processes