Principal Consultant at PAN India Recruiters
Views:1796 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Senior Manager/Lead - Human Resource - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
Job Description - HR Lead
Employee Relations and Industrial Relations :
- Establish an Employee Relations Policy for the company
- Establish a framework for implementation employee relations across divisions
- Build capability in Division HR to counsel employees with issues related to discipline
- Liasoning with key government authorities in labour areas.
- Lead the disciplinary action across divisions and related domestic enquiries into acts of misconduct
- Developing capability in crisis management across divisions
Employee Life-cycle and engagement :
- Establish employee engagement framework for Divisions
- Managing timely employee life-cycle processes for all divisions - including
recruitment, training, performance management.
- Establish and drive employee health and well being program across divisions
- Establish a framework for effective Grievance Management; Monitor and evaluate the grievances from division, formulate plans along with Division HR, tracking and reporting of grievances on monthly basis.
Manpower and productivity :
- Audit and evaluate the current manpower availability at all divisions; Gap analysis and appropriate divisional action plans to mitigate the gaps
- Monthly audit of divisions on the attendance record v/s the output; maintain trends of productivity and identify necessary action areas to increase productivity
- Partner with Division Production Managers to implement good manufacturing practices avenues of capability building & structured approach to implementation
Labour Laws and Statutory Compliances :
- Ensure statutory compliances in Division by building capability in Division HR, Line Managers, Contractors and effective partnering with Division Heads
- Work towards a compliant organization through appropriate formulation of action plans and regular review with Division Heads and Division HRs
- Effective implementation of compliance tracking systems and usage in divisions.
- Reporting of compliances across divisions & HO on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Managing contract workforce - ensuring compliances, and establishing processes.
Candidates Requirement :
- Should have a strong IR / ER Processes
- Should be able to manage Multi Plants & Multi Unions
- Manage End to End statutory compliance .
- Upgrade HR Processes & People
- Driving the organisation policies and goal sheet
Languages Known : Telugu / Tamil
Pan India Recruiters ( 9819147645 )