Business Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:2032 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Senior Manager - Lead - Employer Branding - Telecom (5-10 yrs)
- Development of social media as both a brand strategy and candidate generation tool by partnering with social media experts on the business side to drive engagement strategies and metrics.
- Improving our candidate experience and helping us work toward our vision of creating the same type of experience we provide to our retail customers.
- Leverage our Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to create flexible, targeted marketing messaging by while still staying true to our culture.
- Immediate focus for the role would be on following key employer branding responsibilities to enable talent attraction:
Media Strategy: Design, implement, test, and scale paid advertising campaigns on social media channels and gradually double down on success on all key online advertising channels.
Social & Digital Media: Operationalize scalable workflows in partnership with PR that help enable a proactive and current pipeline of relevant content. Maintain a consistent social & digital media content schedule to drive and keep an engaged external audience. Share content across all the decentralized social media recruiting sites, with additional focus on connecting the sites, sharing best practices, and building quality and consistency of messaging.
Design: Own localization of the employer brand style guide, refining how we use color, text, photography, and other visual elements to create a consistent brand across all media. Regularly refresh branding across all digital channels, including our career site, social media and job boards. Create print and digital marketing materials including but not limited to banner ads, social media posts, print advertisements, flyers, posters, and event materials.
- Master's degree in an applicable discipline (marketing, communications, etc.)
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.