Client Partner at Brown Bricks HR Solutions
Views:135 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager/Lead Consultant/Principal Consultant - Solution Design - F&A Vertical - BPM/BPO/Consulting (8-12 yrs)
Senior Manager/Lead Consultant/Principal Consultant - Solution Design - F&A - BPM/BPO/Consulting
Base location : Bangalore / Pune
- Candidate must have 8+/10+/12+ years of total work experience with Current experience in Solution Designing in core F&A for Towers - R2R / P2P / O2C
- Strong Finance & Accounting Domain Experience, providing and designing solutions in a BPO / BPM environment.
- F&A SD is primarily responsible to work with sales teams, prospects & clients, alliance partners and delivery, to design optimum business solutions and proposals to offer and enable them to source F&A related professional services.
- Conduct market analysis and provide opportunities assessment in F&A outsourcing, consulting and applications market niches
- Understand & document client/prospect requirements (objectives, challenges, deliverables etc.) through RFx documents, emails, and other collaterals/information gathered etc.
- Create structured F&A proposals/solutions independently and with innovative ideas
- Present proposals/solutions to clients/prospects/internal stakeholders in a way that articulates value delivery.
- Manage internal stakeholder expectations (comprising mainly of sales, services delivery, operations, finance, CoE, F&A practice) through PDCAF (plan-do-check-act-feedback) approach
- Research and bring out best practices based frameworks, approaches
- Calculate transaction and compliance level savings based on benchmarks, heuristics and guidance from experts within the team
- Write F&A centric POVs, blogs and support other promotional channels to generate market visibility
- Support F&A discovery, due diligence (DD) and transitions
- Take up short to medium term on-site projects on consulting/billable basis as and when required (this will offshoring feasibility studies, transformation projects)
Travel : (international and domestic sectors) for average 20% - 30% of the time.
Work Experience :
- Finance and Accounts experience in consulting or industries (manufacturing, services, consulting etc.)
- Experience in high end F&A such as financial modeling, budgeting, performance management, improvement studies, financial risk management, would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to commercial models understanding relevant to F&A (e.g. cost break down sheets, business case analysis, TCO analysis, etc.)
- Experience on F&A platforms e.g. SAP-SRM, Oracle, etc.