Founder & CEO at The Recruiters
Views:3187 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Senior Manager - L&D Operations - Consulting Firm (13-17 yrs)
We have an immediate opening with an MNC Consulting Firm with 10,000 plus employees across India.
Position : Sr.Manager - L&D Operations
Location : Gurgaon
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensure implementation of the training deployment plans submitted by L&D leads
- Create formats for L&D leads to fill to create FW communication plans.
- Sign off the understanding with L&D leads on expectations and way forward to ensure qualitative implementation Instruct and align resources to meet the deployment needs of SL's and ensure required back-ups are created at all times.
- Review change request by SL L&D leads and accommodate/ reject in alignment to SLA's.
Manage data management cycles for respective SL
- Ensuring Learning Management Systems and the leads databases are updated at all times
- Collate reports for Service Line leads and share the same before 10th of every month. The reports will always include planned vs. actual comparisons on:
- Learning HRS
- Budgets consumption report
- Facilitator performance
- Attendance ratios
- Planning and deployment
- Daily updates on class status to be shared with Service Line/Sub Service Line L&D leads. Escalate programs with low attendance at least 3 days before the program to enable Service Line L&D leads to take decisions.
- Update and maintain assessment scores at all times and share the reports with SL L&D leads (within 10 days of conduct of program)
Vendor Management :
- Manage internal and external vendor relationships to enable effective and efficient implementation
- Ensure formats are created to enable SL L&D leads to share the exact vendor requirements.
- Explore the best possible and efficient options to implement the planned programs.
- Share expectations and the contract terms with procurement, wherever required.
- Ensures BRET requisitions are available, wherever applicable.
Facilitator Management :
- Providing support to identified facilitators with requirements to deliver the course content
- Sending pre-approved communications to facilitators pertaining to the specific course.
- Ensuring the OPS teams responds on timely basis to queries on logistics.
- Sharing of content with all faculties as and when required (at least 5 days before a program)
Program Management :
- Ensuring effective and efficient program management at all times. This will include:
- Understanding program expectations
- Aligning resources
- Sending communications like Invites, joining instructions and reminders to, facilitators, participants.
- Ensure delivery of material on timely basis.
- Vendor management (Internal/ External)- Contracts, performance measurements, feedback, accounts receivables and payables
- Program budgeting and codes - must include cost re-conciliations (Monthly)
- Printing and stationary
- Providing on-site support
- Attendance and feedback collation, sharing and reporting
Budgets monitoring and control :
- Enable team support to SL L&D leads budget planning, monitoring and controls.
- Provide support with formats to enable SL L&D leads do annual budgeting and analysis
- Provide support with creation of program budgets using standardized formats.
- Ensure team creates codes for programs on timely basis and share with concerned audience.
- Perform budget analysis and share recommendations with SL and FW leads.
- Create an audit plan for the entire operations and share with FW leadership. Audit reports to be submitted formally every month with recommendations.
- Random audit the program requirement sheets, budgets, codes and other requirements.
- MIS Audits to be conducted for monthly, half yearly and annual reports to ensure accuracy are maintained at all times.
- Conduct timely audits on facilitator database to ensure all details are been captured on regular basis.
- Audit program budgets and codes submitted by team members and provide feedback to members.
Other Expectations :
- Manage Facilitators/instructors schedule (internal or external) from approved instructor pool. Instructor Communications/ briefings/ prep call
- Participate and represent in EMEIA level coordinator calls
- Review pre-work completions to ensure compliance
- Create and distribute class notifications, logistical details, prework, etc
- Analyze the faculty and participant feedback and provide recommendations to the L&D Leads
- Review and responsible for the performance of the Operations Team
- Channel partner management (educational institutes and training institutes)
Interested candidates may apply here or call Kanika Pathak 9911179375. We shall revert to shortlisted candidates only.