Associate Consultant at FirstMeridian Business Services
Views:351 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Land Acquisition - Real Estate (10-20 yrs)
- Analysing and exploring new business opportunities and exploring new innovations for business developments
- Building a pipeline of Opportunities / deal in the real estate sector
- Conceptualize and execute new business strategies
- Identifying new joint ventures and acquire new properties, liaison with government agencies and legal consultants
- Negotiating & Finalising Outright / JV terms with Land Owners
- Managing rights and obligations under the company's key commercial agreements and other regulatory bodies
- Conducting primary market and secondary research across Real estate asset classes (Commercial, Residential etc).
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company's portfolio and working knowledge of competitor products/services
- Providing competitor analysis to the top management on a regular interval.
- Maintaining knowledge of market and publishing it to senior management.
- Develop relationship with internal and external stake holders to achieve business goals.
- Planning and execution of process for sales office and Model house in new projects
- New product analysis based on the market competitor.
- Provides ad-hoc and on-going decision support to the management by engaging in data analysis, risk/return analysis, research and market assessment activities for varying business scenarios.