Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:1651 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - KYC/AML - BFS (14-21 yrs)
Job Summary :
You will be aligned with our Banking Processes vertical and help us resolve customer queries and provide correct and relevant information.
- You will be working as a part of KYC team which works within a large team and responsible for a number of activities aligned with the Know Your Customer review for corporate / commercial customers/funds.
- Detailed knowledge of quality assurance framework, continuous improvement initiatives, KYC Remediation, risk classification, PEPs investigation and knowledge of regulatory.
- You will be responsible for Global KYC, AML (Anti money laundry) where in you will be accountable for providing KYC Subject Matter Expertise guidance to agents. You will be providing feedback on process, procedure, policy and performance improvements. You will be the primary decision maker in documentation review and Quality Control for new/updated client reviews.
- You will provide inputs to discussions on root cause analysis for common fails, establish and maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both internal and client. The skills that are required for this role are knowledge of banking norms (KYC), team management skills, performance management skills, customer management skills and good communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility.
- The individual should create solutions in situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Requires involvement in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility.
- Interaction is with senior management levels at a client and/or within the client, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Their decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility.
- Individual manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within the client
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.