Recruitment Consultant at RGF Select India
Views:259 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Manager - IT Procurement - Telecom (8-12 yrs)
Senior Manager - IT Procurement
Role : Sr. Manager - IT Procurement (Non-Category)
Location : Bangalore
What you should have :
- Technology savvy with good understanding and experience on Telecom and Data Centre Infrastructure.
- Strong Procurement skills and experience in ICT - Purchase of Hardware, Software, Systems & Services.
- Ability to do Life Cycle costing ( TCO) for decision making
- Good understanding of supplier base and their management.
- Understanding of Local & International Tax constructs.
- Exposure to national /international logistics desirable.
What you will be doing :
- Support the negotiations for IT H/w and S/w & Telecom services.
- Achieve cost savings both on CapEx & OpEx requirements.
- Handle day to day stakeholder holder queries.
- Help plan and organize a variety of procurement calls & events.
- Publishing the MIS for the savings and the TAT.
- Maintain TAT for PO creation for both High Value & Low value transactions.
- Float the RFPs to the vendors and prepare comparisons.
- Help get market benchmarks and prepare approval notes.
Education & Work Experience :
- Engineering Graduate with 8-12 years of work experience
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Good communication skill and stakeholder management
- Good networking skills - Team Player & lead team
- System savvy - Able to work on SAP / Ariba / Oracle & Microsoft tools.