Principal Consultant at Fortune HR Consultant
Views:738 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Senior Manager - IT Operations & Applications - Bank (5-13 yrs)
- Lead IT Operations team to support 24/7 bank's production applications and services in one or more following areas of Rural, Retail and corporate banking like Core banking applications - CBS, AML, Treasury, Bill payments etc.
- Tab applications/Mobile applications used for branch operations, customer acquisition and door step banking services; Loan origination systems, Field force automation, Agency banking etc;
- Delivery channels & Customer channels - Mobile banking, Personal & corporate Internet Banking; Instant banking like Whatsapp banking; Customer care applications support like CRM/IVR; Payment Channels NEFT/RTGS, IMPS, CTS, ACH, UPI, AePS etc. Payment gateways - Billdesk, Razorpay etc. DCMS, ATM, e-COM & POS
- Will be responsible for IT Support Service Delivery
- Will be responsible for Proactive & preventive monitoring control and review of 24/7 bank's production applications and Services. Provide timely report on Applications/Services health checks
- 24/7 Helpdesk Support, incident management, problem management. Report daily incidents movement, open, reported, closed; Prioritise incidents and resolves them. Follow escalation matrix for timely resolution of incidents. Deliver decent SLAs/OLA, ensure uptime of systems and achieve excellence in customer and end user satisfaction rating
- To provides failure system analysis/RCA, corrective action and preventive plan of action. Ensures closure of problem incidents impacting various customer segments and customer transactions/services
- Business validation post changes deployment in production environment - Application bug Fixes, Server OS & Database, patches and upgrades, configuration changes, new changes deployment, pilot launches, new product or services launch in Live, large scale implementations etc.
- Evaluate Vendor performance on regular basis, review adherence SLAs/OLA, ensure improvement in service delivery on continuous basis. Sets new bench marks for improved performance
- Delivery regular and periodic reports in timely manner. Helps to generate adhoc report when demanded.
- Undertakes periodic BCP/DR DRE Drills, document the outcome, learnings to achieve defined RTO and RPO and continuously improve the same
- Takes action on Internal, Statutory or Third party regular/periodic audits, auditor's observations and ensure timely responses to auditors to their satisfaction
- Takes action on Infosec operations and risk operations observations and ensure timely responses to Risk and Infosec teams
- Meets various compliance as per regulatory and statutory requirements, submit periodic reports and files RBI returns in timely manner
- Ensure adherence to Bank's various/IT policies and follow SOPs
- Perform periodic review with internal and external stake holders, publish agenda and action taken progress update to management on regular basis
- Provide Regular and periodic MIS/Reports to management
- Define KRA for self and team members and ensure achievements are properly measured and presented to the management in timely manner.
Desired Skill set : ITIL Certified and have knowledge of ITIL Advanced techniques and best practices. Well versed with Standard Helpdesk tools and 24/7 Application/Services monitoring tools to achieve Service delivery Excellence & Customer Excellence. Have to work in shifts, including night shifts.
Education Qualification : BE/B-Tech; MCA/MBA