Manager-Leadership Hiring at Archelons
Views:95 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Senior Manager - IT Legal Contract Management & Negotiation - BPO/ITeS (12-16 yrs)
- The candidate must be a qualified lawyer (Legal Degree) from a reputed law school or university
- Should have a post qualification experience of 12 to 16 years, of which he/she should have worked as an in-house counsel with an IT/ITES company.
- The candidate should be familiar with the IT industry, and should have had experience of reviewing and negotiating IT contracts.
- Has mainly focused on Negotiation of IT Legal Contracts, Services Contracts on behalf of the company
- Review and negotiation of contracts such as Master Services Agreements, Outsourcing & BPO Agreements Software Licenses, Subcontracting Agreements, Data Protection Agreements, Agreements with Alliance partners, Suppliers.