Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:164 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Senior Manager - IT Internal Audit - Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Preparing and monitoring IT risk-based audit plan for internal audit.
- Reviewing and monitoring processes, internal controls, risk and performances
- Identify and reporting the issues observed during the audit to the management.
- Streamlining the audit process, addition of new audit areas and establishing new approaches for audit.
- Reviewing the systems for IT general controls, risk and compliance with policies and regulations.
- Liaise with departments and collect evidence of current system processes.
- Using supplied evidence, complete IT Control documentation ready for review.
- Collect and collate audit requests, reviewing and share finding and advise action points.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduate / PG
- 10 + years in Internal audits, IT Controls, audit of ERP
- Prior experience in Manufacturing, Big 4 or IT services
- Experience in IT Control documentations and reviews
- Experience in collecting and combining audit requests, reviews
- Knowledge in IT audits (Internal & external, Onsite & Remote)
- Exposure in SAP mandatory.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates based in Hyderabad will be considered.