Senior Manager - Investment - Real Estate/FinTech Platform - IIT/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-8 yrs)
Senior Manager - Investment - Fintech platform For property investing
- Our client is India's first tech-enabled fractional ownership real estate startup. It is an investor oriented real estate technology company which democratizes real estate by providing a transparent investment process by running a predictive algorithm based on big data analytics and stringent financial evaluation to identify the CRE properties.
- Founded in 2020 by a team with global experience, this company has presence in Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru and has facilitated investments worth 5Bn till date.
- It is all set to change how India invests in commercial real estate.
- As a Senior Manager- Investment, you will be responsible for fulfilling the growth and fundraising initiatives for investment opportunities presented on the company's platform primarily for rent-yielding real estate assets.
What you will do :
- Actively involving fundraising for the financial products on the company's platform through our B2C and B2B network
- Identifying product gaps and generating new ideas that grow market share, improve cost-cutting, and derive growth
- Directly working with the Founder & CEO on solving interesting and large-impact concerns
- Being responsible for building your AUM
- Educating investors about the benefits of investing in CRE through Fractional Ownership and managing investor relations to create a long last relationship, leveraging the investor network & assisting in investor onboarding
- Creating, engaging and liaisoning with real estate and financial advisors on a day-to-day basis for fundraising & distribution of the product
- Working closely with the Investments, Operations, and Finance teams to coordinate Product Listing, Fundraising and Asset Management
- Taking ownership & accountability to drive growth and revenue through strategic partnerships & alliances
- Taking active participation in marketing, product development, and design initiatives to achieve product-market fit
What you need to have :
- Post-graduation from a reputed tier 1 institute - IIT/ ISB/ IIM
- Preferably 5 or more years of real estate (preferential capital markets) or wealth management experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfort with working in a start-ups dynamic environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.