Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:510 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Senior Manager - Investment Banking - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-20 yrs)
The individual selected would Lead the Offshore Investment Banking vertical at Knowcraft
- The individual would be responsible for the management of profit center , responsibilities include business development, delivery and building the team of this vertical
- Business development role:
- Provide guidance and support to the internal marketing team;
- Developing ideas -based sourcing;
- Involved in client pitching; and
- Building strategies related to pricing & meeting leads virtually or in person .
- Delivery side role:
- Managing the current team;
- Identifying the process issues and improving the current processes;
- Identifying any specific requirements ;
- Thorough knowledge of CIMs, teasers, pitchbooks, valuation, and other buy- side and sell -side work; and
- Documenting the methodology and delivering according to the client 's requirement.
- Formulating a growth strategy for the team, improving product quality, and increasing the team's efficiency levels .
- Evaluating and providing results and evaluation reports monthly to the Management and HOD; and
- Involved extensively in hiring, mentoring, training, and assessing the IB team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND E DUCATION R EQUIREMENTS :
- MBA (Premier B -School) or MS (Finance)
- Certifications including CFA (CFA Institute, US) or any investment banking certification would be preferred
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- Minimum ten years of work experience;
- Handling a team of a minimum of 5 individuals [direct reportees] in the current firm;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- Experience of working with global clients [USA and Canada to be specific ] is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.