HR - Executive at ANRI Solutions
Views:1536 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Investment Accounting - Professional Services Firm (8-10 yrs)
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands- and we have fun doing it. Now, we are calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Manager, Investment Accounting
- In this role, you are responsible to Implement appropriate regulatory and GAAP accounting treatment for investments and investment related accounts.
- Accounts, analyzes, reports, and presents assets held for investment which may include foreign investments, mortgage loans, limited partnerships, cash equivalents, investment income, securities lending, reverse repos, repos, and other investment related information.
- Maintain adherence to corporate, accounting and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) in the timely and accurate processing of Investments, Cash Management, Subsidiary and Property Management financials
- Performs accounting functions, and maintains and prepares month-end, quarter-end and annual reports (GAAP & STAT) for assigned asset and investment accounting areas.
- Refines accounting/financial reporting procedures and guidelines to ensure accurate consolidation of existing and emerging domestic and international accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining and reviewing reconciliations and investment accounting information flows with all entities
- Managing daily cash position, ensuring funds are available as needed or available for investing
- Daily journal entries for Investment purchase, sale and cash management
- Monthly accruals for interest, market value and premium/discount amortization
- Reconcile subsidiary investment ledgers, bank accounts and investment general ledgers
- Relevant Experience in Investment Accounting
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.