Associate Consultant at Unison International Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:1036 Applications:356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager - Inventory Planning - QSR Chain (10-18 yrs)
Senior Manager - Inventory Planning - QSR Chain from Starbucks, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Jubilant, Sapphire etc
Demand Planning & Stock Optimization
- Planning & Uploading the forecast numbers on daily, Weekly, & Monthly basis at Product family & Product level based on Trend, Seasonality, New product, Historical sales & Promotional campaign given
- Screening the SKU for analysis, Considering the product class & various other parameters to refine the forecast
- Validating the forecast numbers at Product class (ABC) level to highlight the issues, considering the Current & Historical sales trend
- Prioritizing & Providing the special treatments to responses and inputs given from Clients to avoid any kind of misalignments in forecast
- Performing Quality checks to forecast prepared by other Planner to ensure that business ideas & Inputs are included to avoid any Clients queries
- Controlling the stock at SKU level to ensure the optimum stock level are maintained at Clients site - Validating the stock quantities at SKU level to highlight the issues like Excess, Shortage, Slow Moving & Non-moving
- Preparing forecast accuracy presentation on monthly basis to understand the Causes & analysing the TOP SKU's
- Ensuring that SOPs are followed while screening & forecasting for correctness of process
- Performing the Pre-Study & Pilot runs on prospective clients to show case the improvements in forecast & Stock
- Maintaining the quality of services for the client, by carrying out various types of analysis to find the root cause of change in forecast accuracy
- Continuous improving the tools, to enhance the quality and to reduce the manual work
- Creating standard SOPs for standard processes and creating standard defined checklist to improve the quality of final product
- Creating dashboards and reports based on various parameters to ensure the quality of service
Supply Planning & Inventory Management:
- Understanding the current inventory level and pushing profitable vendor to supply the stock on time to avoid stock out.
- Standardize the inventory replenishment process across DC's and vendor.
- Keeping strict control on the SKU's to ensure that OTIF & Fill rate is improved.
- Evaluate the internal service provider and vendor to perform the GAP analysis and improve the same.
- Placing Purchase Orders with Vendor and follow up for pick up.
- Having regular meeting with vendors to improve the process.
- Resolving the accounts related issue, wrong order or wrong quantity dispatched & other issue
- Helping warehouse to take correct GRN & resolving issues with the help of principal vendor.
- Attending weekly and fortnightly review meeting with customer and problematic vendors.
- Supporting the internal partners & external
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.