AVP Recruitment at Squareroot
Views:1744 Applications:525 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:274
Senior Manager - Inventory Planning - FMCG (3-6 yrs)
Position : Sr Manager Inventory Planning
Experience : 3 To 6 Yrs
Education : Degree in Engineering + Post Graduation (Premium Colleagues Only)
Candidates who have:
- Experience working in Superfast moving goods industry, Ideally FMCG or Perishable goods
- Expert in managing large sized inventory, who has met demand schedules, Fast paced Demand Supply Match.
- Excellent skills in mathematics, excel sheet. Building Models, Match Supply Demand Based on the situation.
- Handled Adhoc request from Sales team or Demand Team or Procurement Team
- Process driven, Run & manage Cost effective programs( raw material analysis, comparison chart, statistical modules which makes CFO job easy with valid data.)
- Inventory planning which will directly impact supply to planning raw material or ordering raw material.
- Meet the accuracy standards every day will find this job easy and enjoyable.
- Work in limited capacities, Who is heavily Process Driven and know how to use effective capital, worked in a complex systems. Complete huge orders each day.
- Extremely good at planning, mathematics, hands on decision capabilities, strong process oriented person, main purpose is to match demand supply.
- Aware of Fast and Fresh goods, Perishable goods, short life span goods.