Talent Acquisition at Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Views:1880 Applications:567 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Senior Manager - Inventory Planning (3-7 yrs)
The Inventory Planning Manager is responsible leading the inventory planning process. This includes assisting in monitoring inventory levels and for ordering and forecasting materials to replenish those inventory levels. In addition, the Inventory Planning Manager interfaces with Supply Center Operations Managers and occasionally vendors on a daily basis, leveraging great organizational and supplier relations skills.
- Leads the Inventory Planning Team
- Establish effective relationships with the operations managers at all Supply Centers assigned to them, and work closely with them to address any materials questions
- Manage inventory levels by supply center based on stocking plan and monitoring demand on assigned businesses
- Optimize results and meet financial commitments through usage of financial and quantitative information
- Manage integrity of information related to inventory levels (Surplus/Dead/Stocked and Non Stocked)
- Serve and protect all internal and external customer base with Inventory related subjects
- Assist in strategic initiatives by partnering with the Sourcing team and/or Product Management to build an optimal Inventory Plan that best serves the business
- Supply Center Operations Managers
- Plant and Distribution Teams and Leadership
- Supply Chain Team